Friday, June 18, 2010

Take Action and Make a Difference



Parisha Taylor takes action when an issue arises.

I know that when something that needs attention comes into my field of awareness, it means there is something I can do about it. It could be as simple as seeing a food wrapper on the ground that does not belong there. I have the opportunity to pick it up and place it in the trash. I saw it, so why wouldn't I do it? Take action. Every small act like that makes a difference. Small acts accumulate and become large acts. Parisha taught me to leave every place I go better than I found it. It's a great feeling to know in a day of living you made the world more beautiful and uplifted the spirits of the people you met. If you have the chance, watch how Parisha moves through the world, always smiling, always reaching out and communicating with people in her environment. It's evident they are touched by her sincerity, and how joyfully they respond to her acknowledgment of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment